Changing regulations and increasing public awareness is one thing, but we’re setting more goals that will ultimately make everyday work easier for all of us.
The main objectives of the Association:
- changing harmful legislation,
- integration of footwear manufacturers,
- PGPO marketing and promotion,
- cooperation with other organizations in the footwear industry – both in Poland and abroad,
- attention to high quality leather footwear,
- Representing the interests of and broadly assisting all members of the Association. <Anyone can contact the PGPO office with any problems etc.>
Other purposes of the Association:
- Promotion of Polish footwear brands in Poland and abroad,
- Support for modern and energy-efficient production solutions,
- organization and participation in trainings, conferences, events and workshops in Poland and abroad,
- monitoring changes in the national and European legal system,
- cooperation with local governments and authorities in order to shape social and economic policies,
- To educate members of the Association on legal, economic and technological issues,
- Promoting among the public the positive and pro-health properties of footwear made of natural leather,
- charity work.
Our Association has been in operation since 2019 and we have already taken many steps towards the above goals. We believe that each month we will get stronger and start gaining momentum, and then nothing will stop us.