He has the right to:
- Submit opinions and motions to the Association authorities;
- To represent the Association for the realization of the objectives of the Association in the bodies of local government and socio-economic by resolution of the General Meeting of Members;
- Take initiatives, submit proposals and projects aimed at achieving the objectives and tasks of the Association;
- Benefit from the recommendations and care of the Association.
- To discharge the pledged services to the Association;
- Abide by the statutes of the Association and the resolutions of its authorities;
- Caring for the good name of the Association.
In accordance with par. 18 of the Articles of Association
“”If you want to support our Association with your person, care for the good name of the Association and have an advisory voice then choose this option.